Guidelines for filing new warrants in General Sessions:
- Warrant should be E-Filed and are generated in the E-File system.
- Warrants are a two-sided form – print front and back on one piece of paper.
- If you are filing a warrant without the assistance of an attorney, please call our office at 862-5195 for instructions on which form to choose.
- Refer to the FEES page for a filing fee schedule
To download any of the Adobe PDF forms, click on the link for that form. When printing, please observe the document size and print appropriately: legal or letter.
When completing the form:
- Double click on the correct form.
- When the form appears, click in the “highlight field” box at the top right hand corner above the form.
- Select the field(s) desired to enter the appropriate information.
- To print the form, Click on the “print form” box (if applicable) located at the top or bottom corner of the page.