Metro Home Mayor's Office Metro Council Online Services Help

I Have a Handicap Placard

If you have a valid handicap placard, you may mail in a copy of your handicap placard along with a $12.00 nullification fee to the Traffic Violations Bureau.

Send the copy and fee to the mailing address listed on our "Contact Us page.