General Sessions - Civil Division Forms
Guidelines for filing new warrants in General Sessions:
- Warrant is a two-sided form – print front and back on one piece of paper.
- The Clerk needs an original warrant and one copy for each defendant.
- If you are filing a warrant without the assistance of an attorney, please call our office at
862-5195 for instructions on which form to choose.
Refer to the FEES page for a filing fee schedule.
When completing the form:
- Double click on the correct form.
- When the form appears, click in the “highlight field” box at the top right hand corner above the form.
- To print the form, Click on the “print form” box at the top left hand corner of the back page.
Civil Forms - Supreme Court Universally Approved Forms
Adobe PDF format
When printing, please observe the document size and print appropriately: legal or letter.